Fezzari Abajo Peak 29er Full Suspension
|MSRP : $1519.00|
Product DescriptionThe Abajo Peak has been with Fezzari since day one. Every time we redesign the frame it gets better and this year is no exception. Completely redesigned from the ground up, starting with Tetralink 290 suspension that is specifically designed for the 29er wheel platform, to a larger rear axle and headtube for stability. We've created a better pedaling platform for more power transfer to get those big wheels up over anything you encounter on the trail. The active suspension design coupled with the RockShox fork and shock keeps the biggest rock tame. The crisp Shimano shifting and Avid Hydraulic brakes will make it seem effortless when the trail gets vertical. If quality and value are at the top of your list look no further than the Abajo Peak. FRAME TECH
- Tapered headtube for added strength and stiffness.
- Specifically engineered for the 29er wheel platform for ultimate climbing and rolling.
- Oversized hydroformed alloy tubing with single pass smooth welding for added strength and reduced weight.
- Low stand over height for better clearance.
- Tetralink 290 suspension with 100mm travel for a better pedaling platform.
- Direct post moung for better braking control.
- 12x142mm rear axle for stability in cornering.
- Frame Defense Technology, replaceable derailleur hanger with threads in the hanger and not the frame for longevity.
There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review
Related Abajo Peak Forum Posts
Hi, I'm looking to buy this bike..It is a Fezzari Abajo Peak. Dual suspension, aluminum frame: [URL="http://www.fezzari.com/garage/abajo-peak-size-21/"]Fezzari Abajo Peak Full-Suspension Mountain Bike | Fezzari BikesÂ®[/URL] [URL="http://www.fezzari.com/garage/abajo-peak-size-21/tech_specs"]Fezz ... Read More »
Hello everyone I'm brand new to mountain biking and was hoping to receive some suggestions from knowledgeable riders. So my main objective is to get the best bike for around 700. I've been searching around the Internets and came across two bikes in which seem like ideal bikes for my situation. ... Read More »
Well, I'm on a budget, and I've narrowed my choice to these two bikes. The Fezzari seems to have a better quality frame than the Motobecane, but lower quality parts. Which would you all recommend? Abajo Peak specs: [url]http://www.fezzari.com/products/index/Abajo_Peak/100/17[/url] Fantom Comp specs ... Read More »
Costco is selling them for $850 and was wondering if its worth getting. [IMG]http://content.costco.com/Images/Content/ProductLarge/124386LL.jpg[/IMG] The Fezzari® Abajo Peak Pro mountain bike features a Fezzari Racing Design 4-Bar Link Premium Aluminum full-suspension frame, Shimano® LX 27-spe ... Read More »