Breezer Repack 27.5 Full Suspension

Submitted by bob

Date Reviewed: December 21, 2014

Strengths:    - Stiff frame design
- Works well climbing
- Don't need to play with the fork/shock settings much as even open there isn't a lot of peddle bobbing

Weaknesses:    - Not as slack as other bikes all mountain out these days
- About 30lbs for the Expert (still better than 35 lbs on my last bike!)
- Fork and shock have just two settings, open/locked

Bottom Line:
Just bought this bike from PricePoint.com (amazing deal) and got my first ride in (will further review this week). Replaces my old Jamis Dakar that is about 10 years old and a Large - this is an XL and fits great! Frame is stiff and doesn't feel like there is much flex.
First 650 bike and the tire looks a little big but not too big. Although I'm 6' 3" I didn't want a 29er. Climbing was much better on this bike because of a steeper seat/head tube angle. Will take a bit more to do wheelies than my buddy on his Giant Trance with slacker angles. Tracked great, this bad boy went where I pointed it!

The lime green color is so disgusting it looks good.

Submitted by Argo

Date Reviewed: August 31, 2014

Strengths:    Great price for the packages offered. Amazing downhill capabilities. Rides smooth on moderate steepness uphill trails and across the flatter single-tracks.

Weaknesses:    When the going gets steep, the bike really wants to ride out from under me. The fox shock flips from trail to uphill when your riding washboard roads/trails.

Bottom Line:
Love the bike for the type of riding I do.

Submitted by 123JMB a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: August 13, 2014

Strengths:    Solid design. Good setup out of box. Solid suspension.

Weaknesses:    No bottle cage mounts!

Bottom Line:
Just took a Repack Pro out on a demo. This is my first ever ride on a FS and 27.5. I have always ridden HT 29r. I must say that this bike is a solid build. I enjoyed the wheel size plenty. Very nimble, and fast. Cornered great! I played with the rear shock a bit. and it is very responsive. Mainly rode in trail setting. This bike felt great. And was easy on my back. The M Link is a nice feature. I would prefer a design like that over an axle type pivot. One weakness is there are no bottle mounts. And makes carrying a pack a must. All and all. This is a great bike for someone looking to get into a FS and not break the bank.

Bike Setup:   Stock