Breezer Repack 27.5 Full Suspension

Submitted by bob

Date Reviewed: December 21, 2014

Strengths:    - Stiff frame design
- Works well climbing
- Don't need to play with the fork/shock settings much as even open there isn't a lot of peddle bobbing

Weaknesses:    - Not as slack as other bikes all mountain out these days
- About 30lbs for the Expert (still better than 35 lbs on my last bike!)
- Fork and shock have just two settings, open/locked

Bottom Line:
Just bought this bike from (amazing deal) and got my first ride in (will further review this week). Replaces my old Jamis Dakar that is about 10 years old and a Large - this is an XL and fits great! Frame is stiff and doesn't feel like there is much flex.
First 650 bike and the tire looks a little big but not too big. Although I'm 6' 3" I didn't want a 29er. Climbing was much better on this bike because of a steeper seat/head tube angle. Will take a bit more to do wheelies than my buddy on his Giant Trance with slacker angles. Tracked great, this bad boy went where I pointed it!

The lime green color is so disgusting it looks good.

Submitted by Argo

Date Reviewed: August 31, 2014

Strengths:    Great price for the packages offered. Amazing downhill capabilities. Rides smooth on moderate steepness uphill trails and across the flatter single-tracks.

Weaknesses:    When the going gets steep, the bike really wants to ride out from under me. The fox shock flips from trail to uphill when your riding washboard roads/trails.

Bottom Line:
Love the bike for the type of riding I do.

Submitted by 123JMB a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: August 13, 2014

Strengths:    Solid design. Good setup out of box. Solid suspension.

Weaknesses:    No bottle cage mounts!

Bottom Line:
Just took a Repack Pro out on a demo. This is my first ever ride on a FS and 27.5. I have always ridden HT 29r. I must say that this bike is a solid build. I enjoyed the wheel size plenty. Very nimble, and fast. Cornered great! I played with the rear shock a bit. and it is very responsive. Mainly rode in trail setting. This bike felt great. And was easy on my back. The M Link is a nice feature. I would prefer a design like that over an axle type pivot. One weakness is there are no bottle mounts. And makes carrying a pack a must. All and all. This is a great bike for someone looking to get into a FS and not break the bank.

Bike Setup:   Stock