Banshee Bikes Darkside 27.5 Full Suspension
- Travel: 180mm of KS-Link suspension optimised for playful DH / park riding
- Short Chainstays: 16.5" chainstays make the Darkside really easy to manual, whip and scrub, as well as rail round corners.
- Progressive leverage curve: Optimised to get DH race levels of traction with a fun poppy and bottomless feel.
- Taper Headtube: 44mm ¦ 56mm (1.125" zero stack top, 1.5" zero stack bottom) allows angle sets ad tapered forks
- Hydroformed 7005 AL tubes: Increases strength and stiffness, and reduces weight
There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review
Related Darkside Forum Posts
[url=http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/Sneak-Peek-Banshee-Darkside-Prototype,6179/Sneak-Peek-Banshee-Darkside-Prototype,61085/bturman,109]Sneak Peek: Banshee Darkside Prototype - Sneak Peek: Banshee Darkside Prototype - Mountain Biking Pictures - Vital MTB[/url]Read More »
Selling my Darkside Frame, Racing is over for the season so Ill be riding my full suspension from here on out. 17 inch frame, light and fast 22lbs as pictured, search it in the classifieds [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/shmailz/002-3.jpg[/IMG]Read More »
The build all started with an impluse buy. Impulse, meaning a 1 week obsession with the idea of NEEDING a 29er. The frame went on sale on Jenson and boom. I got a fork new due to my lovely Amazon Prime membership and 3 days later, the EMD was born. The compenents (less the fork, stem, and headset) a ... Read More »