Our intentions from the beginning were to create the best riding custom steel 650 to feed this niche. What we discovered is that the 650 is not only the optimal bike for a shorter rider but it is also one of the most fun rides for a rider of any size. A smaller wheel equals better leverage to the rear tire, plain and simple. In our prototype process, we noticed immediately the quick off the line response especially riding a technical trail with many switchbacks. The front tire seemed to roll over everything and cut through sand just like a 29er. Overall we knew we were on to something. Matched with our custom steel formula we created the fastest xc riding machine on the planet. Frame weight: 3.5 lbs (medium).
- Hand selected tubing per customer ride preference
- 4mm custom poured headbadge
- Laser cut stainless bridge plate with logo
- Custom laser etched ID plate with customer name, serial #, tubing used, and year it was built
- Decorative lug head tube piece (per customer request)
- Custom paint with painted logo (no decals!)
- Custom geometry per customer request (additional charge may apply)