SportCrafters ZRO Aluminum Rollers Trainer

Professional grade bicycle rollers.
Drums are precision lathed on the axle for the smoothest performance of any roller on the market.

Quote from a recent published review: "The drums .... spin with such fluidity that, to paraphrase a bike-review cliché, they disappear beneath you. At 90 rpm in medium gearing, the drums let you whirl at talking pace but are small enough to make you suffer at high rotations.... we found the ride exceptionally smooth at all speeds but especially so at heavy loads with high cadence..."

Low profile, simple and rugged construction appeals to all levels of cycling abilities.
Spin-balanced drums provides smooth and quiet performance at any speed.
3.25" diameter best simulates road-level resistance without requiring resistance devices.
Accessories (fork stands and resistance units) as well as PVC rollers are also available.
Rollers can be personally customized to suit many different cycling applications. (e.g; very short or very long wheelbases)
Unlimited lifetime warranty.

Submitted by Gromit6372 a Racer from Clarkston, Michigan

Date Reviewed: April 11, 2009

Strengths:    Solid & Smooth, Very quite as well

Bottom Line:
I am avid Mountain Biker (Racer) that dabbles in Cyclo Cross races. These rollers are by far the best rollers I have ever used. They are silky smooth and easy to set-up as well as transport/store. They are the sturdiest not to mention the best looking rollers I have had to date. I would HIGHLY recommend SportCrafters rollers to anyone wanting to get an edge up on the competition.

Favorite Trail:   PLRA

Purchased At:   Spin Zone

Similar Products Used:   Cycle Opps Fluid, other brand rollers

Bike Setup:   Mostly Cross bike with Road Tires, But have also used my Mt Bike with slicks.

Submitted by Randy LaPrairie a Racer from Warren, Michigan, USA

Date Reviewed: March 14, 2007

Strengths:    durability, makes you smoother and more powerful

Bottom Line:
As an elite bike racer, I was looking for the best way to expedite winter preparation when weather conditions were not suitable for productive training. The Sportcrafters worked wonderfully for my application. With the rollers I was able to build an endurance base and also greatly improve my pedaling efficiency. This increase in efficiency has helped me achieve new record times in my training, and it is only March.

Favorite Trail:   PLRA

Similar Products Used:   blackburn trackstand

Bike Setup:   mountain bike with 1.5 slicks

Submitted by Ed Serrat a Racer from South Bend, IN

Date Reviewed: February 1, 2006

Strengths:    Smooth, stable, quite and maintenance free.

Weaknesses:    None yet

Bottom Line:
Great simulation to road resistance. I added magnetic resistance for greater control of resistance. Very easy to store and transport. It works as good as the first day I used it (no issues). Easy to change over to any other bike size or geometry. It has greatly help my pedal stroke and balance. I use it more frequently than the fluid trainer. It allows me to do all my workouts indoor. I highly recommend this product.

Favorite Trail:   Fort Custer