Home | Reviews | Tools | Sette

Sette Torx ST-32 Tool Kit Tools

2.5/5 (2 Reviews)

Designed specifically by Sette for the discerning home mechanic, the Torx ST-32 Advanced Mechanic Tool Kit is a 32-piece collection of the finest "pro quality" tools, all packaged in a rugged tool box with foam cutouts for easy storage. The Torx ST-32 toolkit includes the tools most often used by Shop mechanics and home wrenchers.

Submitted by rontier a Weekend Warrior from Austin TX Travis

Date Reviewed: March 21, 2009

Strengths:    soft grips, a Friend & I got two set's We saved on shipping!!

Weaknesses:    the tool set I got has 32 peaces & of that I have used all but 4 tools or parts. I will go so far to say that the tool?? DONOT meet the weekend bike maintiance. Torx tools will hurt you if you are not carfull making sure the Wrench is matted up & wear gloves safty glasses/The peddle wrench is so soft a metal that it has bent marks in it the first time I used it./ the chain break is so big when it comes to putting the chain back on ?? its to bulkie tool.
I go get the tool kit that comes on my Bike /yes it's park tool kit. you get what you pay for (TORX) is on the same step as the other store whithout naming names
from H Ft. I have been working on Motorcycles for 30 yr's. & I Know Quality tool, should have bought the other tool kit / or better just buy a little at a time they cost more BUT you will not be busting your nuckles/ getting cut
up when the TORX slips or rounds the bolt off. I'm talking about this now! Becouse I was pulling the Crank off & the crome threads starting coming off!! I put some greese on them & that helped / & the 4th hand tool! needs a 5th to hold the cable in place to start it's pulling! then it works ok.

Bottom Line:
Buy good tools & they will last to hand down to your son one day.the name starts with (P). not (T)!!

Favorite Trail:   Walnut creek

Purchased At:   onine store

Similar Products Used:   pronto/Parks/ Torx

Bike Setup:   Well- I was going to set up a Bicycle repair shop for the small repairs/ not the big break downs, like crank replacement/ gears,

Submitted by pyrobob a Weekend Warrior from Florida

Date Reviewed: January 19, 2008

Strengths:    Price

Weaknesses:    Quality. My chain tool bent on the first use. I was disappointed. The quality is not near that of Park.

Bottom Line:
Spend the extra cash on PARK tools!

Purchased At:   Pricepoint

Similar Products Used:   Various Park tools.