Home | Reviews | Pump | Lezyne

Lezyne Valve Extender Pump

Lezyne's Presta Valve Extenders function in two ways. First, they are long enough, 70mm, that you'll have a valve head sticking out of just about every deep-section wheel around. Second, they have a threaded top that makes it possible to screw on the Presta-side pump heads found on both Lezyne's mini pumps and their floor pumps. They are made of attractive CNC-machined aluminum for good looks and long life. They have wrench flats near the bottom to secure the extenders to the valves. And, if you want to use these extenders with a slip-fit head, or another brand of pump, they'll work well in these situations, too.Remember, do not remove the valve core from the base Presta valve when installing these extenders.The Lezyne Valve Extenders come as a pair, and are Silver.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

Schrader valve extender for rear fork

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. I am fine tuning my Hollowpoint's shocks. I got the Front Fox R100 set to my liking and I thought the rear was fine based on the sag (Fox AVA 03 R). Anyway, I haven't checked the pressure so I decided to take the shock pump to it. But for some frea ... Read More »

Read More ยป