Home | Reviews | Pump | Lezyne

Lezyne Micro Floor Drive HV Pump

-Combination hand and floor pump, CNC machined aluminum, with or without gauge -Flip-Thread chuck threads directly onto Presta and Schrader valves -ABS (air bleed system) chuck to allow release of back pressure and eliminate the chance of unthreading Presta valve cores -Includes 3mm diameter stainless steel wire foot peg and frame mount -HP: high pressure, road-specific design, 160 psi max -HV: high volume, MTB-specific design, 90 psi max

Submitted by telposh a Cross Country Rider from Dominican Republic

Date Reviewed: December 5, 2011

Strengths:    even the size is light, efficient and elegant yes!

Bottom Line:
I don't understand the complaint about the size, to me that was the first good thing call my attention, there is a hose that make your work so easy.
Is to be carry on your bag, other than that...it's look for problems, I see all my partners with those mini-mini things also carrying on their bags too, because they afraid to lose them on the trials. or annoying by the noisy vibration...So?
Bottom Line: EFFICIENT
I love the quality and the look, I'm more than happy with my pump.
Lezyne great products

Favorite Trail:   Around Puerto Plata

Similar Products Used:   topeak

Bike Setup:   Ventana El Salt,XT,Thompson,Kooby,Formula K18,Chris King, Panaracer w Mavic

Submitted by sidrat a Cross Country Rider from Lockport, IL

Date Reviewed: August 13, 2011

Strengths:    Great quality. Heavy-duty all aluminum construction. It pushes a lot of air. Very sturdy.

Weaknesses:    The pump is just to big.

Bottom Line:
It's a great pump but it takes up too much space in my bag. The pump is over 10" long. It's too big to carry in a back pocket. It's too small to replace a home floor pump. I know it comes with a water bottle mount but then you still have have to take it with you if you lockup your bike anywhere.

I ended up selling it and getting a Topeak RaceRocket MT which is just as nice but the RaceRocket is only 7" long and fits into a jersey back pocket.