Home | Reviews | Pump | Lezyne

Lezyne CNC Digital Drive Pump

Lezyne's CNC Floor Drive is the ultimate precision floor pump and a digital gauge makes reading earlier. All the parts are made from custom CNC machined aluminum for superior durability and nearly effortless operation. Features include a 43 inch (130cm) rubber hose, oversized gauge and Presta/Schrader compatible chuck. For easy removal, the ABS (Air Bleed System) allows users to release air pressure in the pump hose after inflation -- no elbow grease or valve damage required. An Presta-only Speed Chuck is included for use with disc wheels. The CNC Floor Drive inflates to 220 PSI (15 PSI) and is available in High Polish Silver.

Submitted by Bummed a Cross Country Rider

Date Reviewed: June 6, 2014

Strengths:    Nicely CNC'd alu

Weaknesses:    Non-functional, and so far zero support or response from Lezyne. Doesn't get much worse

Bottom Line:
I was shopping for a replacement for my trusty Park pump, which gave a decade of service before giving up the ghost. I use a Lezyne mini pump on my MTB, so I figured I'd give them a chance. A perusal of their web site showed the new CNC pump with "accurate" digital gauge. Sounded like a good investment for another quality pump. And then it arrived. The digital gauge has two buttons, one for ON/OFF and one to switch between PSI/BAR. Neither works - pressing the buttons does nothing The gauge does not work either. I can pump up a tire, but the pressure reading will remain locked at, say 0 psi or 4 psi. Usually, the pressure readings switch back and forth between PSI and BAR at random, and since its tough to see the little decimal point from a standing position, this can be very confusing. Is that 16 PSI or 1.6 BAR? Oh, its neither. I e-mailed Lezyne through their web site for support and received no help. A week later I called the number listed on their site and have received no answer. So far, this is the worst possible outcome - a highly touted product that is non-functional, with no support from the manufacturer. I feel obligated to warn others. If Lezyne responds or offers a fix I will follow up.