Home | Reviews | Pump | Lezyne

Lezyne Alloy Drive Pump

Elegance and efficiency define the Lezyne Alloy Drive and its high volume capacity, producing up to 90psi.

Submitted by Jim Hike

Date Reviewed: May 8, 2015

Strengths:    Mine is called Lezyne Race Rocket HP...but this looks similar. Don't think they make my exact model any more. Anyway, I love the pump I bought. Works for road and mountain and is a very simple and clever design. Buy it!

Bottom Line:
I like a pump over CO2 cartridges. Sometimes you can't quite finish the job with CO2...then you have to walk out. Definitely recommend a small pump. The one I got is quite fast, but really, who cares if it's super fast ... unless you're racing. Thanks MTBR!

Submitted by Casey a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: April 9, 2014

Strengths:    compact, light, strong, easy

Weaknesses:    price?

Bottom Line:
Even with the somewhat high price, it's well worth it. Used it on the trail many times.

Submitted by TomW88 a Weekend Warrior from Coon Rapids, MN

Date Reviewed: May 14, 2011

Strengths:    Nice design, Performs great, All aluminum, Dual valve

Weaknesses:    Little bit spendy for a micro pump but the quality makes up for it.

Bottom Line:
Bought the medium sized one and I'm very happy I did. Filled a 29x2 tire up to about 40-50 PSI in about 30 pumps. The hose that they supplied threaded onto the valve with no problem and none of the fittings leaked air. I seated the bead on my Big Apples in no time flat. I would highly recommend that if your in the market for a pump you pick this up.

Purchased At:   Erics Bike Shop

Bike Setup:   Presta Valve

Submitted by 105millimetersofpleasure a Cross Country Rider from Oakland , CA

Date Reviewed: April 26, 2009

Strengths:    Compact, light, efficient & effective, smart design, short hose allows comfortable position -- no working around the spokes.

Weaknesses:    Still have to pump, but not nearly as much as other pumps require

Bottom Line:
This is a really well designed product that thus far, has performed flawlessly. Filled my 26" tire in ~40-50 strokes, and I have the small version of this pump (I would assume that the medium size does so even faster). There is not a better mini pump on the market that I've seen. Kudos to Lezyne!

Purchased At:   REI