Honey Stinger Gel Tubes Nutrition

All Natural Honey Stinger comes in 5 flavors; Gold, Mint, and Ginsting. All three include PURE Honey from the USA, water, sodium, potassium, and B complex vitamins.

Honey Stinger is more versatile than other energy gels, consume it straight from the packet for a long lasting boost of energy or spread it on your toast or stir it in your tea. All flavors also mix well with water to make an all natural energy drink. Honey has been used for centuries as a source of pure energy and modern research is providing us with more information to show the benefits of how well it works. Try it for yourself.

Submitted by Kelly from Dixon, CA, USA

Date Reviewed: January 21, 2005

Strengths:    The taste was great and there was no lingering after-taste or coating left in your mouth. It compltely disolved. It gave me the energy boost I needed without any nasty effects that some other products have.

Weaknesses:    None that I have experienced

Bottom Line:
I liked the Stinger because it gave me the energy boost I needed to finish my first marathon and it tasted great. I was worried about having a nasty coating left in my mouth but it was as smooth as if I had just had a drink of water. And it is good that you do not have to take it with a drink if one isn't available at the time. I will definitely have it with me on all my long runs and my next marathon!

Purchased At:   Portland Marathon