Fluid Performance Nutrition

Fluid Performance is an energizing blend of electrolytes and carbohydrates for sustained energy and optimal hydration during exercise. When used consistently during training & competition, its unique formula helps the body sustain energy levels, avoid cramping, buffer lactic acid, & maintain hydration. It contains a dual source carbohydrate system, bioavailable electrolytes, and Vitamin C, creating an all natural & easy to digest sports drink.

Fluid Sports Nutrition Performance Review

The Performance drink mixes are designed using all-natural ingredients to supply efficient energy, buffer lactic acid, and alleviate cramping during exercise. What Fluid concentrates on is providing a sports drink that has less sugar and more electrolytes than most other drink mixes. With less sugar and additives, Fluid Performance is easier on the stomach and easier for your body to absorb. Continue reading →

Submitted by Ben Coleman a Cross Country Rider

Date Reviewed: August 10, 2016

Strengths:    Great light flavors, Prevents cramping, Has just the right amount of calories, Less expensive than some competitors

Weaknesses:    None that I've found!

Bottom Line:
Being a type-1 diabetic, I have to keep a watchful eye on my blood sugar levels, which can be much more difficult during long or intense exercise. What I love about the Fluid Performance mix is that is gives me just the right amount of calories to allow me to eat when I'm hungry on long rides, but it doesn't send my blood sugar levels up too high. I've had problems in the past with other mixes either not giving me enough calories, which can quickly lead to a host of low blood sugar issues, or doing the opposite and sending my blood sugar levels through the roof, keeping me from being able to eat properly during long rides, causing other problems. Today's ride was a great example of how well Fluid works for me - 26 mile mountain bike ride with 2400' of climbing in under 4 hours. Blood sugar immediately after the ride was 112, and it really can't get much better than that!