Amino Vital Fast Charge Nutrition

The quickest way to get virtually instant Amino Power! Take Fast Charge as a granulated powder or caplets with a little water to charge a workout and optimize recovery.

Submitted by Teamsuzukirm19z a Racer from Spring City PA

Date Reviewed: December 2, 2008

Strengths:    Gives me an edge that water alone does not give. I Like to take it about 10-15 mins before a race run. The first time I used it on the trainer I completed my normal 5 mile warm up in about 45 secs less which is pretty significant and I was not as soar getting off the bike.

Bottom Line:
This stuff really works, It is far better than any energy drink or supplement.

Favorite Trail:   Killington

Bike Setup:   NA

Submitted by jimbo a Racer from Highlands Ranch CO

Date Reviewed: December 2, 2008

Strengths:    It works and is easy to digest.. Its not loaded with sugar or caffeine.. Vitamins and Amino Acids.. Need I say more!

Bottom Line:
If you race or if you enjoy the weekend epic ride.. the one thing you require is a supplement product that will help energize your muscles as well as help with the repair of muscle damage.. This product hits the nail on the head... I have used the Fast Charge Powder before downhill runs and during adventure races and felt great. Other products fail in comparison. I'm also a big fan of the lemon flavor Endurance product for long XC/Road rides. If your local shop doesnt carry it already.. demand it.

Similar Products Used:   Cliff Shot electrolyte (vomit)
Power Bar Endurance (vomit)
Endurox (vomit vomit vomit)

Submitted by capn chris a Racer from CA

Date Reviewed: October 1, 2008

Strengths:    This stuff has been amazing for my overall fitness. The BCAA's are sweet, the stuff is tested extensively, and MOST IMPORTANTLY is GREAT for a hangover.

Bottom Line:
Amino Vital's full line has kept me fit and fast even through long winters. The Endurance Formula, pro formula and Fast Charge are unlike anything I have ever used. Stevia plant based carbs in the Endurance are mild and easy on the stomach. If it's good enough for the Olympians, it's good enough for me!

Favorite Trail:   Sydney Peaks