Magicshine MJ-870 Lights

MJ-870 is one of Macshine's new products in 2011. It uses 3xCREE X-PG ultra bright LED. Compact and stylish appearance, using high quality optical lens, strong focus, long irradiation distance, floodlight brightly and equably. All of these supply more bright light for your outdoor action. It uses 4* 18650 long lasting BAK Li-ion batteries, long life, waterproof rubber packing which take your perfect experience.

Submitted by Stumpy Destroyer a Cross Country Rider from Renton, WA, USA

Date Reviewed: January 12, 2012

Strengths:    Great flood, Plenty of light, Good Battery life

Weaknesses:    Will get warm if not moving

Bottom Line:
This is a great light for the money. I use it on my helmet and gives a lot of floody light. I have the 5600 battery which last about 3.5 hours on high which is plenty for me since I usually only ride for about 2 hours at a time. This doesn't have a spot type light it is very floody so it is possible to out run the light on super fast sections (20mph +). I use it on my helmet and have no problem seeing in the tight and turny or wide open trails. A lot of my friends use two lights to match the light I get from the 870. This light is very bright and I have to turn it off when talking to my buddies or I'd blind them. Can't beat the price either!

Purchased At:   bike empowerment onl