Lupine Piko X Lights

Our Piko X lamphead is smaller than a matchbox and weighs just 180 grams together with its battery. And yet, it has all of the advanced features of our top-of-the-line models; like our distinctive CNC-milled aluminum body, active heat management, multiple beam level settings with programming options, and an incredible 750 lumen output measured through-the-lens. It all adds up to make Piko the lightweight with endless capabilities.

Submitted by conklinm1 a Weekend Warrior from Moravia, NY

Date Reviewed: November 1, 2011

Strengths:    Super Bright, great beam pattern, light weight, compact

Bottom Line:
I have owned a Wilma for years, and a few weeks ago I purchased the Piko X for my girlfriend. She absolutely loves it, and whenever I am home I find myself using it a lot myself. For around the house stuff I actually prefer her Piko to my Wilma. Its so tinny you almost forget your wearing it and the light output & beam pattern is magnificent! For the price you just cant beat it, I am strongly considering buying another one for myself.

Having purchased several lighting systems over the years this light is by far gives you the best bang for your dollar!

Favorite Trail:   N/A