Lupine Piko TL Max 1200 Lights

Our compact Piko TL always carries its battery with it - any time and any place. Smaller than a smartphone, you wont believe the amount of light Piko TL can produce. The slim, black lamp fits your hand nicely and is an inconspicuous companion until you switch it on and unleash 1200 lumens of pure light power from this 180 gram light-weight lamp. Piko TL features various functions while providing for easy operation. Any place and any time you can activate and use different light programs by just pressing a button. Merely a little detail, but the flashlight connoisseur will surely appreciate it: an optional bar mount extends the Piko TL’s possibilities; our Piko TL can be either an extremely compact flashlight or the most modern LED bike light in the world.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

Piko TL Max, Light & Motion Taz 1200 or Exposure Toro

I am currently looking for a new torch style light for my bars. I am currently running a Lupine Piko 3 for my helmet light and have narrowed my search down to the 3 following lights for the bars. Lupine Piko TL Max Exposure Toro Light & Motion Taz 1200 I've seen the L&M Taz in person, but d ... Read More »