Lupine Nightmare Pro Lights

• Capacity control
  • Individual programming

Submitted by Todd Forrest a Cross Country Rider from Newark, Delawre

Date Reviewed: March 21, 2006

Strengths:    This light system is very light,the beam is super bright. I get about 2 1/2 hours of usealbe light, the charge lasts longer than I need.

Weaknesses:    I have not really found any real weaknesses.

Bottom Line:
the bottom line, I have ridden two nights a week with these light for the last 3 night ride seasons and have never been left in the dark.I would recconmend these lights to any hard core night rider, you will not be disappionted.
I am not saying these light are prefect,I have had to replace the bulb several times and I may be the only person in the country to wear out the Li-ion battery, but the service from the guys at Gretna Bikes has always been second to none.They have always sent me my replacement parts right away. Just a phone call away. When you ride as often as I do, customer service is very important,you can't miss a ride night,can you?
This is a GREAT light for serious night riders.

Favorite Trail:   All the 100 miles of local trails.

Purchased At:   From Gretna bikes

Similar Products Used:   I have used so many different light systems over the years(13),this is the only light that has not ended up in the sh-t light box in my garage.

Bike Setup:   I use the Lupine as a bar mount,with the wide angle beam. I have not been able to out run the beam.