Lezyne Femto Drive Rear Lights

The Femto Drive is a compact, bright, safety light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive a durable and weather resistant light. The Composite Matrix back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 disposable batteries. The multi-position silicon rubber strap attaches directly to the back plate to secure the light to a wide range of handlebar and seat tube diameters. Available as individual 15 lumen front (white), 7 lumen rear (red) , or as a front/rear pair. Replacement CR2032 batteries are available in packs of 2 and 8.

Submitted by James a Downhiller

Date Reviewed: October 21, 2014

Strengths:    Is compact. Can be mounted near anywhere and with security. Simple and trustworthy.

Weaknesses:    None found.

Bottom Line:
5-way lighting, three successive strobe, a slow-drop strobe, and constant-on. Nothing extraordinary, but nothing making this be needing a replacement. Very clean.

Similar Products Used:   Cat Eye.

Bike Setup:   Slim Fat Bike - Sigma headlight. Road and Trail.

Submitted by fabricio fracchia

Date Reviewed: June 20, 2013

Strengths:    nice looking and worked fine (only once)

Weaknesses:    just worked once, couldn't make it work again, even changing batteries

Bottom Line:
I like the Lezyne products because the quality of other of their products, I own various, so I gave a try to the new lights, I own a Knog Frog since 4 years ago and worked fine and liked to give a rest to it, so I choose the Lezyne Femto for my rear light. I installed and used once and I has to say it worked fine and liked the different setting of light pattern. After arriving to my home I cleaned and stored in my bike lights box until next night ride. I took it again 1 month after and when checked it didn't worked, opened and reviewed if any problem, nothing, all clean and fine, I changed the two 2032 batteries by new ones and didn't worked neither, so I changed to my old Knog Frog again. I purchased this light online as part of various items and sent to my Country, so returning for my is not an option. I will stay with my Knog and will not try a light from a tool company.