Cygolite Milion 150 USB Li-ion Lights

Submitted by chilone a Cross Country Rider from Divide, Colorado

Date Reviewed: August 14, 2010

Strengths:    Very bright, no external batteries, quick recharging, long charge duration, sturdy and easy mounting setup three light modes (high, low and flashing), easy to turn on and off while riding

Weaknesses:    Only makes my bike a little faster..... Ok... None.

Bottom Line:
I use this mainly for my morning commute to see and to be seen and it fits the bill perfectly. It is incredibly bright (don't look straight in it!). I was torn between this and the Minewt 150 lumens model. What decided me is the one piece design with no external battery. When/if I stop anywhere that I have to leave my bike I just pop it off and put it in my pocket and don't have to worry about it getting stolen. Excellent product. Highly recommended.

Favorite Trail:   From here to there

Purchased At:   Pricepoint

Bike Setup:   Ancient (1995ish) Haro Extreme, old Deore XT 7 speed group, updated w/Dart 3, Easton EA70 stem and EA50 bars, Cane Creek headset, SST saddle, Michelin Country Rock, Oury shiznits.

Submitted by dsw1204 a Weekend Warrior from Fairfield, OH

Date Reviewed: April 19, 2010

Strengths:    No external battery.
Plenty of light output.
Very durable!!!
Quick recharge.
USB recharge or AC recharge.

Weaknesses:    Absolutely none for me.

Bottom Line:
I absolutely love this light. I am mostly just a commuter with an occasional paved trail every so often. This little light puts out a lot of bright light. Maybe if I were downhilling in a pitch black night I may want an additional light, but for commuting this thing is awesome.

Durable as all getout, also. Once, when I was connecting the light for my trip home from work (I always disconnect the light when not in use) I got distracted from a coworker and did not completely snap in the light. As I was going about 30mph downhill, the light fell of the clamp and bounced a good 50 yards and ended up in the middle of the street. I don't think a car ran over it, but when I finally found the light the light was still working. Other than a few scrapes on the casing, the light is still working perfectly. Can't say enough for the durability of the Cygolite Milion 150. Just a great light.

Purchased At:   Montgomery Cyclery

Bike Setup:   Jamis Coda Comp, Ultegra crankset, FSA carbon riser bars with Oury grips, Ritchey carbon seatpost, Specialized Sonoma Gel saddle, Cane Creek S-8 headset.