Cygolite HiFlux 200 Lights

• SSR optics (Solid State reflection) for maximum brightness
  • Super long runtimes of 6 hours and up
  • Detachable Wideview lens
  • Remote thumbswitch
  • Headlight swivel for better road coverage

• Review Options:  Sorted by Latest Review | Sort by Best Rating

Submitted by papkec a Cross Country Rider from SC

Date Reviewed: December 3, 2009

Strengths:    Price, Long run time, plenty of light. Bulbs have lasted 5+ years.

Weaknesses:    Extra switch on helmet mount wire is a pain. Have had problems with wiring...sent battery back to Cygo light and they had it back to me in a week repaired.

Bottom Line:
    These have been really good lights for the price. It produces at least 10 watts worth of light. I have used 2 of them at least once a week all winter riding single track for more than 5 years. I had one of the batteries re-wired by Cygo light and have had to replace the helmet mount wire once. They definitely have 5 hours of run time; they last so long I would forget when the last time I charged the battery was. I don't think I have ever run them dead. The only reason for not giving to 5s is the problems I have had with the wiring.

Favorite Trail:   FATS

Similar Products Used:   Cheap Sigma sport

Submitted by alonso110675 a Downhiller from Piedras Negras, Coah, MEX

Date Reviewed: December 10, 2008

Strengths:    Long lasting battery compared to others in same price range, had run it up to 9 hours set on high, and still almost the same, tried to do longer, but it did run after about the 11th hour, we usually do 3 hours rides

Weaknesses:    Light will not expand, pretty much all you get is a real bright circle in front of you

Bottom Line:
    Really recommend this product, similar product is my friends mini USB niterider same price, but battery only runs 3 hours, the advantage is that niterider expands light wider

Favorite Trail:   Tajo

Purchased At:   Bikes n Gears, Del r

Similar Products Used:   upgraded from a CatEye HL EL220 Headlight and a CatEye HL EL320 Headlight, no comparison, this one much much better

Bike Setup:   specialized hard rock size L, 9 speed cassette 11-34

Submitted by James a Weekend Warrior from Auburn, WA usa

Date Reviewed: May 12, 2008

Strengths:    Incredible! The whiteness allows everything to be more defined. Very small and easy to use (light and battery)

Weaknesses:    Mount could be more sturdy and hard to fit on bigger handle bars without paying $20 for a different bracket :(

Bottom Line:
    Huge run time! Allows you to see great details, I like it much more than my 20w halogen.

Purchased At:   Craigslist