CatEye TL-LD610 Taillight Lights

A must-have for urban night riding. The new TL-LD610 is slimmer and brighter than its predecessor, with five LEDs and three modes that maximize your visibility. The FlexTight bracket fits all bikes and mounts horizontally or vertically to maximize adaptability. The new low-profile switch eliminates accidental switch-on/off, especially inside your pack. Runs up to 30 hours on constant mode on two AAA batteries.

Submitted by Henry Karwowski

Date Reviewed: September 29, 2012

Strengths:    bright [when on]

Weaknesses:    Goes on and off randomly, I found this was not fixed by the "turning off of the (try me) mode"

Bottom Line:
As it functioned so inconsistently, I am concluding that it is essentially worthless

Submitted by keirinracer a Racer from Manchester, UK

Date Reviewed: November 13, 2009

Strengths:    Super bright, blinding in fact, I've had to throw my other rear lights away as it renders them useless
Head unit solidly constructed
Aerodynamic if lined up behind the seatpost

Weaknesses:    The new clamp might claim to attach it to any diameter but it does so poorly. Retrofitted a good old cateye clamp instead.

Bottom Line:
I was blinded by a rider in front of me who had these on. They are simply incomparable to the earlier 600's - they're so bright. The brightest angle is a bit tight so you have to set them up well. I'm going to put one on all my bikes. I haven't got through the batteries yet after 2 months, which is good going as I tend to use them on constant mode. And only 15 quid!!!! Value is just unbelievable.

Purchased At:   Ribble Cycles