Get Rhythm Inc. Conductive Cream Heart Rate Monitor

Get Rhythm Inc. Conductive Cream

Submitted by Mike a Racer from Lakeville, CT USA

Date Reviewed: March 7, 2000

Strengths:    GETS A GREAT, STEADY READOUT ON YOUR HRM, WHEN I FIRST GOT MY MONITOR AND WAS USING SPIT MY READOUT WENT FROM 0 TO 50 TO 132 TO 235 AND WAS HORRIBLE THEN I PURCHASED BUH-BUMP AND HAVE HAD STEADY READOUTS SINCE!! THIS PRODUCT IS WELL WORTH ITS COST WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A 200 DOLLAR HRM THAT DOESNT WORK OR PAY AN EXTRA 10 BUCKS AND HAVE A GREAT ONE.

Weaknesses:    NONE!!

Bottom Line:
THIS PRODUCT WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE WITH YOUR HEART RATE MONITOR SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS BUY IT!!!!

Similar Products Used:   NONE

Bike Setup:   MOUNTAIN: CANNONDALE F2000 SL WITH CROSSMAX DISC WHEELS, AND CODA EXPERT DISC WHEELS TOO, WITH ESP 9.0 SL AND I HAVE A F700 CANNONDALE CUSTOM AND ON THE ROAD: CANNONDALE R600 FULL SHIMANO 105

Submitted by Brian McFarland a Racer from NY, NY

Date Reviewed: February 15, 2000

Strengths:    I recently started using the buh-bump cream in my spinning classes and morning rides and I thank you so much for bringing this product to market.
The normal 5-10 minutes it usually takes for my HR monitor to start accurately reading is now a thing of the past......wake up, put some gel on the monitor, strap it on and perfect reading with 10 seconds.......awesome.

Won't be using my HR without it....and I given it to some students recently and they all came back saying the same thing.

Thanks for bringing this public.

Bottom Line:
Buy It, use it.

Favorite Trail:   Old Bethpage, Long Island

Submitted by Henoch Getz a Racer from Brooklyn

Date Reviewed: February 8, 2000

Strengths:    This Product really works. It improved the performance of my HRM by %100,
If every product worked as well as this everyone in customer service would be unemployed.

Bottom Line:
I paid about $250 for my monitor, and it just never worked properly, I always got funny readings, I was going to trash it, when I came across this cream in a catalogue, so I bought it, first time out I just could not believe my eyes, every time I looked down, I was getting normal readings,
It's the best ten bucks I've spent in a while.
Bottom line if you own a HRM you should own this as well.

Similar Products Used:   Spit

Bike Setup:   Acumen tz-100

Submitted by James Edwin a Racer from San Francisco, CA

Date Reviewed: January 5, 2000

Strengths:
Clean and Easy! Perfect reception everytime!

Weaknesses:

Bottom Line:
No more frustration from inaccurate readings. Unlike spit, Buh Bump has given me perfect reception from warm up to cool down, and I don't know about you, but I'd much rather use a clean, fresh smelling cream as conductor instead of stinky spit. If you use a heart rate monitor, you should try this stuff.

less than 1 month