Zogics LLC CitraWipe Extras

4.5/5 (2 Reviews)

CitraWipes are portable degreasing hand wipes with natural citrus oil extracts for removing tough grease and grime. These non-toxic wipes are great for cyclists to keep on hand for cleaning up after fixing flats, dropped chains, etc.

Submitted by Alex Fortis from Boston

Date Reviewed: April 3, 2007

Strengths:    easy to use. Where has this product been?!

Weaknesses:    Not bi-degradable; but I read recently that it is now….go for them

Bottom Line:
It’s great for after the ride before I jump back in the truck and head back into the city. Also I'm a fixed gear guy during the week; flats and stuff happen….it’s a great product to have in the top drawer of my desk. Put it in you pack with your flat kit.

Purchased At:   On-line

Bike Setup:   Fixed road bike (sorry), Gaint Anthem one.

Submitted by Bob a Cross Country Rider from Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Date Reviewed: January 31, 2007

Strengths:    I've been looking for a product like this for some time and was please to see someone finally came out with it. The product works very well, and is small enough to carry in a seat pack. Strengths: effective degreaser, highly portable, non-toxic. Plus, the company behind it, Zogics, seem to be solid.

Weaknesses:    I couldn't find these in my local shop, so I had to go online. This might just be because the product is new, but I'd like to see it more readily available. Also wish it came in bulk for my home shop (maybe it does?).

Bottom Line:
I think the product works great and I plan to keep one in my seat bag (probably one in my car too!). The cost is a small price to pay for convenience, and sure beats getting grease on my nice cycling jerseys. I checked on Zogics' website and it looks like they have other cool products on the way.

Favorite Trail:   Garden of the Gods

Purchased At:   online

Similar Products Used:   Nothing really. After fixing flats, etc. I tend to wipe my hands on the ground, my cloths, and my handlebar tape, none of which is good.