Yakima LockUp Extras

The Yakima LockUp secures your bikes to your hitch rack and your rack to your receiver hitch, so you never get back to your car to find the whole shebang missing. It's hard to stop in the middle of a road trip and enjoy pancakes at a diner when you're stressing about your unsecured bikes chillin' in the parking lot. Curb your worries with the Yakima LockUp and grab yourself another cup of coffee.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

Brake lockup with heat?

A puzzling thing is happening to a friends bike and wanted to toss it out here for opinions. He has juicy 7's which he put on last year(new) and has several rides on (Bike is a Blur XC). He rode once this year when the outside temp was about 50. This weekend it got around 70 and his brakes (both ... Read More »

Hub "lockup" wtf?????

Ok so heres the story... I purchased a brand new Dirty Sanchez 10x135mm 32 hole hub It has 48 engagement points, and 4 sealed cartridge bearings (I think 4 pawl) I bought it for $180cdn off [url]www.bikebasement.ca[/url] I just got my wheel rebuilt with it on today, and I was riding my bike ar ... Read More »

Read More ยป