Paceline Chamois Butt'r Extras

We've been told we don't embarrass easily, especially when it comes to cycling-related habits. We shave our legs religiously, wear more spandex than a gymnast, and don't usually think twice about a quick nature break alongside a busy road. However, we've heard stories of friends who were too embarrassed to walk into their local bike shop and buy a tub of chamois creme, comparing it to buying a dirty magazine from their local convenience store. It's really too bad, because Paceline's Chamois Butt'r Creme worth whatever perceived embarrassment it may cause.Chamois Butt'r is made from all natural ingredients with no perfumes or dyes. Its creamy texture reduces friction and fights bacteria that can lead to saddle sores. Chamois Butt'r also provides a cooling sensation, but unlike the Eurostyle Chamois Butt'r, it won't give you the distinctive tingling sensation. If basic, no-nonsense chamois creme is your preference, then Chamois Butt'r fits the bill nicely.Paceline Products Chamois Butt'r Creme comes in 4 ounce tubes or an 8 ounce jar.

Submitted by Carey Lowery a Cross Country Rider

Date Reviewed: July 17, 2014

Strengths:    It does contain mineral oil but still washes out of clothing easily. I have used products in the past that "gummed up" my chamois. Chamois Butt'r DOES NOT. It comes in 3 sizes; 8 ounce jar, 4 ounce tube, and 9 ml packets. It is economically priced. Let's just say that I cannot remember the last time I had a saddle sore and I have been using their products for 6 years.

Weaknesses:    On long, hot, dry rides, I have occasionally had to reapply every 4 hours.

Bottom Line:
Best bang for your buck! It will not ruin the breathability and function of your chamois.

Paceline Products Sponsors Racing Teams with Chamois Butt’r

[B]Pleasant Valley, Missouri (February 14, 2007)[/B] Paceline Products, Inc.’s ever popular Chamois Butt’r® is now the official chamois cream of three high-profile pro cycling teams: Health Net Pro Cycling Team Presented by Maxxis, Hincapie-Bianchi-Dasani Cycling Team, and Abercrombie & Fitch Pro D ... Read More »