Blackspire BMX Pegs Extras

Weight : 470 grams

Available in silver and black, these ultra beefy pegs are milled from 6061 aluminum.

Submitted by spencer birt a Weekend Warrior from charllotetown,new york, u.s.a

Date Reviewed: June 29, 2002

Strengths:    its strengths are unique, in the sense it has strength in the places where other pegs dont usually have strength, which makes it unigue, i think the speed holes make you go faster as well. and they look cool

Weaknesses:    one time i was flatlanding it up up at woodward with bam, and i got my finger caught in one of the speed holes. it hurt a good deal.

Bottom Line:
this section is called " the bottem line", yeah i didnt know what ther talkin bout either, so ill just talk about those speed holes again, one time me n bam were racin, and i won,know why? cuz of them speed holes !

Favorite Trail:   my driveway