Polar W.I.N.D. Power Output Sensor Computer

Cycling is cooperation between the cyclist and the bike. The Polar Power Output Sensor W.I.N.D. (2.4 GHz), compatible with the Polar CS600 cycling computer, contains different measuring features providing information on how the cyclist works with the bike and allowing the cyclist to control the intensity of exercise. The Polar Power Output Sensor W.I.N.D. gives all information in one device only. It combines heart rate monitoring and power output measurement.

Together with the Polar CS600, the Power Output Sensor W.I.N.D. measures the actual, average and maximum power values. With the Power Output Sensor W.I.N.D. you can analyze the L/R balance (balance between left and right foot) and Pedaling Index (shows how evenly the power is distributed during one crankarm rotation). The Power Output Sensor W.I.N.D. also measures cycling speed, distance and cadence. You can easily download the data to the Polar ProTrainer 5 professional training software for further analysis.

All of the drive force of the bike is transmitted entirely through the chain, allowing the Polar Power Output Sensor W.I.N.D. to calculate watts accurately. The sensor positioned on the rear pulley works magnetically and measures the speed of the chain. The chain stay sensor (power sensor) calculates the tension of the chain by measuring the vibration as the chain passes over the sensor. The Polar Power Output Sensor W.I.N.D. also has a built-in cadence sensor. The information is then transmitted to the Polar CS600 cycling computer, which is mounted to a bike mount on the handlebars.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review