Yakima Blockhead Bike Rack

The Yakima BlockHead is a convenient and easyTo use fork-mountThat bolts instantlyTo any flat surface on yourTruck bed, RV, or boat. One bike per BlockHead All hardware included 9mm Long-Throw Skewer Soft paddingTo protect your paint job Corrosion-resistant anodized black aluminum BlockHead has a non-locking skewer Locking BlockHead includes SKS lock system standard

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

Yakima Blockhead, Bedhead, Beddy Jo?

I'm looking at some inexpensive options for transporting a bike in the back of the pick up. I know that the Blockhead is fairly popular, but the Bedhead and Beddy Jo both look good also. The Bedhead doesn't look like much of an upgrade over the Blockhead, but the Beddy Jo looks like it could be ... Read More »

Beginner Questions - Yakima Blockhead / Bedhead / BeddyJo

My wife and I are just getting into mountain biking. We just bought our first bikes, and are looking at the various ways to transport them. We have a Ford F150, and I'm considering the Yakima Blockhead/Bedhead/BeddyJo. I believe these are called "Fork Mount" racks. Questions: Do they ho ... Read More »

Read More ยป