Wood Logic Sportspegger Rack Bike Rack

The ultimate, versatile storage rack--simple and easy to install. Premium quality wood with 22 strong, rounded, hardwood pegs hold nearly anything. Pegs remove for endless storage options and easy access. Quick and easy to install; hardware and instructions included.

Submitted by JoyceMarie Bryant from Pt. Charlotte, FL 33981

Date Reviewed: December 8, 2007

Strengths:    The 22 peg rack has been an asset to my orginazation of my garage. I have run 5 or 6 of them side by side on garage wall and place narrow items for storage as I do not want anything out into the garage as I opt to park the car and do not want obstructions. I have card table and chairs and other flat/narrow objects hung there for ready acessability, yet less intrusion into the garage area.

Weaknesses:    So far I have not experienced any weaknesses with my particular uses of the peg rack.

Bottom Line:
I am looking for a couple more of these but Home Depot and Lowes do not seem to be handling them at this time. If you would have any suggestions I would appreciate some infor on who, in this area, might me handling this product. I have some neighbors admiring them also and would like to provide some information as to possible purchase. I paid $9.99 for them when purchased a few years ago.

Favorite Trail:   Cape Haze Pioneer Trail

Purchased At:   Home Depot

Similar Products Used:   These are much nicer than using peg board.

Bike Setup:   I have not used any of your product for bike storage.