Thule Raceway 2 Bike Rack

The Raceway 2-bike bumper rack is perfect if you needTo carry bikes but dont want a rack permanently mountedTo your car. It attachesTo your vehicle via high strength cablesThat also lockThe rackToThe vehicle. Durable injection molded construction Integrated locking cable securesThe bikesToThe rack T3 cradles and No-Sway Cages ensure bike stability

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

9003 Raceway Platform 2 Bike

Im really up against the wall here looking for a new bike rack for my Outback, I was just tossing the bikes in the back but this year with a new El Mariachi and Trek MT220 for my daughter Id like to find something safe and secure for the bikes. I was looking into Thules Raceway Platform 2, but rea ... Read More »

Interested in Thule 9003 Raceway Platform 2 Rack?

Toying the idea of getting a hitch mounted instead of this trunk mounted rack, although I do like this rack so much as it's so easy to put on. Once it's secured to the trunk lid, it's not going anywhere. Those dials are so easy to work with, and the bikes are secured. I just wanted to have access ... Read More »

Read More ยป