Kuat Alpha Bike Rack

The robust solution has all the features that we offer, including adjustable carriages, two color choices, fully folding, hand tightening cam, built in bike lock and extremely light weight.

Submitted by Camoboy a Weekend Warrior from Newark, DE, USA

Date Reviewed: October 10, 2009

Strengths:    Lightweight , well built, highly adjustable, secure, looks like nothing else out there!

Weaknesses:    None I have found

Bottom Line:
With as good as the bike rack is thier customer service is even better. Had a part stolen from rack. They replaced for free within the week. More shops should carry this rack. Hopefully thier service remains this good as they grow.

Favorite Trail:   Middle Run

Purchased At:   Online

Similar Products Used:   Nothing similar

Bike Setup:   Stock GT avalanche 1.0

Submitted by bigtymr95k a Downhiller from Springfield, MO US

Date Reviewed: July 31, 2009

Strengths:    Lightweight, built very well. Compact for storage, and the most secure bike rack on the market...lots of theft deterrant features.

Bottom Line:
I did a lot of homework before I bought my new rack, and Kuat came out on top of all my research. My girlfriend and my daughter have no problem using and handling this rack also which makes me happy. It is the most secure and easiest to use rack on the market. The wedge reciever design keeps it locked in to my hitch tightly, and the overall fuctionality is outstading. I would reccommend this rack to ANYONE that desires a hitch style rack!

Purchased At:   A & B Cycles