Bob Coz Trailer Bike Rack

Submitted by maetina

Date Reviewed: May 27, 2012

Strengths:    excellent tought stout trailer

Weaknesses:    none so far, I had it for several years, since the late 90's

Bottom Line:
I just read a few issuses from other people who have owned bob coz trailers, they seemed to have more complaints about this type of bicycle trailer and are too sissyfied to get on out there and show their stuff, well let me tell YOU something! I own one of these, And I love it! I have ownwed it since the late 1990's I would say 1997, and still have it to this day! I have NEVER had any trouble with it OR the plastic wheel, I have used it on ALL of my bikes, it is handy & stable! I even remember the day I got the trailer! I was sooo excited! I wish they still made these models, but they don't. I perfer the coz trailers because they are weather proof, and they are lockable so that nosy people/theives can't steal your goodies! I like how they roll behind the bike quiet and unoticeable. It's still origional, I have never had to have anything on it replaced. and I use it so much! I would get an extra one if I could find another. one day I started looking for a trailer to use for errands and grocerey shopping because I got so tired of hanging items on handlebars, then I saw that mountain bike magazine did an article on the bob coz trailer, that's when the bells and whistles went off in my head an said, THIS IS FOR ME! that's when I went to my local bike shop and had one ordered. they are easy to haul, load/unload. when you load it up, all you do is position your bike and trailer to a V shaped parking position, turn the front wheel torward the trailer, and this keeps your bike & trailer in a secure position to load and unload it. so there! I just thought I would give my comments about the bob coz trailer because it sure has done it's job for me and has done it well, and still going strong, I had even lived out of this trailer a couple of times becase I was homeless. so to those of you that I had read your essays, blogs, COMPLAINTS, stop it! this is an awesome trailer! hats off to this model, And I hope they start making them again! NOTHING against the yaks! but TO ALL COZ TRAILER OWNERS! get on out there and show it off! I sure do, and get so many compliments on it, I am quite sure you do too! Have a blessed day!!!