Ground Effect Body Bag Bags

A simple solution to the hassle of hauling your bike around on aeroplanes. Just whip off your front wheel, remove the seat and pop your precious toy inside the Body Bag. For big trips, line it with "disposable" cardboard to provide additional impact protection. The tidy little bundle can sometimes help evade the excess charged by many airlines - "wot bike?". Folds into a compact "A4" package when you get to your destination.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

Here we go--Upper Body Bag

My first attempt. I got Photoshop Elements 6 (just came out) and they have what they call a Flipbook. It organizes the pics that I imported into "Organize". Once the pics are imported I hit "Create" then "Flipbook"). I set the time interval just like on a .gif but they're not calling it a .gif. ... Read More »

The 3,000th dead American soldier was sent home today in a body bag

3,000 Dead Americans in Iraq Commentary ~ December 31, 2006: Despite President George Bush’s attempt to overshadow the grim milestone with a political execution, [B]the 3,000th dead American soldier was sent home today in a body bag. The soldier fell on the last day of 2006, ringing ... Read More »

Read More ยป