Cannondale Mini Wedge Bags

This mini-wedge pack attaches quickly and easily underneath your bicycle seat; great for carrying a spare tube, wallet, keys and other small items. Ripstop nylon fabric over a plastic frame creates 50 cubic inches of cargo space and holds it's shape. Interior plastic frame also protects the contents from mud and water. Wide mouth opening for easy loading; zipper has a large tab for easy operation even with gloves on. Installs in seconds; instructions included.

Submitted by Matthew a Weekend Warrior from San Diego, Ca USA

Date Reviewed: July 31, 2002

Strengths:    Compact, Durable

Weaknesses:    Seat tube strap is made of rubber and subject to cracking over time. Easily fixed with a large zip tie.

Bottom Line:
I love this seat pack. I use it on all of my bikes. It will hold exactly 1 tube, 1 pair of levers and 1 repair kit, which is all I need it for. I doesn't sway, clank around or get in the way when I hang off. Simple, durable design. Good stuff. Buy it you'll like it.

Favorite Trail:   The next one

Bike Setup:   Cannonkeg F1000 bla bla bla

Submitted by Don C. a Cross Country Rider from San Diego

Date Reviewed: April 16, 2002

Strengths:    Quality design and construction

Weaknesses:    It's not waterproof

Bottom Line:
This is a tight little bag. It doesn't move around and will hold the essentials... as long as the essentials don't include a tube plus other stuff. I can keep my mini-tool and a CO2 pump and spare cartridge, tire patch kit and levers plus my car keys. That's it.
The "Cleat" system works great. It's secure and fast.
The fact that it's not waterproof is only a factor if you ride in the mud a lot. For me... it's not an issue. I give this sweet little pack the top score. It's excellent.

Favorite Trail:   Lake Hodges